Career Training & Entrepreneurial Service
Our wide range of offers in the area of career training is based on and adapted to any given needs of our students and graduates. As such, our offers vary as much as our students’ and graduates’ ages and levels of experience.
Training offered regularly includes:
- Application portfolio checks
- Application training and assessment center training
- Soft skill training
- Workshops and Presentations on career-relevant topics
Current literature on the topic of job applications and career planning is also available at the library of the Kufstein University of Applied Sciences.
One way to shape your career is to start your own company. Never has this been more popular than today, when startups are enriching the market in all sorts of industries. Of course, it always pleases us when it is our own graduates who are among the company founders of today.
That is why we try and support students from the Kufstein University of Applied Sciences whenever we can through the Entrepreneurial Service offered by the University.
- Start-up consultation in cooperation with CAST (Center for Academic Spin-offs Tyrol)
- Fit for Business - start-up competitions
If you have any questions or suggestions concerning our Entrepreneurial Service, please contact:
Karin Steiner, at email@example.com