Die FH Kufstein Tirol bietet 24 Studiengänge, die Digitalisierung und Nachhaltigkeit fokussieren. Asc. Prof. (FH) Dipl.-Ing. Christian Huber gibt einen Einblick in den Schwerpunkt Nachhaltigkeit und zeigt Perspektiven auf.
The tuition fee of € 363.36 per semester (in addition to the membership fee of € 20.70 for the Austrian Students’ Union ÖH) are applicable to the following groups:
- EU citizens;
- EEA citizens and Swiss citizens;
- Nationals of third countries who are covered by Section 1 of the Regulation on Eligible Groups of Persons (BGBl II no. 211/1997 as amended) pursuant to Article 2 of the Austrian University of Applied Sciences Studies Act. More Information
The documents listed below are required to prove your status as member of one of the aforementioned groups of potential students and must be handed in:
1. Persons enjoying privileges or immunities in Austria on the basis of the provisions of legislation or an international treaty; persons in the service of the Republic of Austria who, at the time of obtaining their school-leaving certificates, were resident in a country outside Austria, where they enjoyed privileges or immunities on the basis of the provisions of legislation or an international treaty; the spouses or registered partners of such persons and the children of such persons
Proof: Valid identity card (= Legitimationskarte) issued by the Austrian Foreign Ministry
2. Foreign journalists accredited in Austria, for whom Austria is the principal country of work; the spouses or registered partners of such persons and children of such journalists
Proof: Press accreditation card (= Akkreditierungsurkunde)
3. Persons for whom Austria has represented the focus of their life and interests for a period of at least five consecutive years immediately prior to their first application for admission at the respective Austrian university, or having at least one legal dependent (parents, husband/wife) for whom such is the case;
Proof: Extract from the records of the Austrian Area Health Insurance Agency (= Österreichische Gebietskrankenkasse) and confirmation of registration; additionally required for persons liable for maintenance: birth certificate and/or marriage certificate
4. Persons who have been awarded a scholarship for the program which is the subject of their application, either on the basis of the provisions of an international treaty or, to the same amount, from those funds of an Austrian local or provincial authority which under the financial regulations of that authority are assigned explicitly for scholarships;
Proof: Confirmation of receipt of the scholarship
5. Persons in possession of a school-leaving certificate of an Austrian school abroad;
Proof: Secondary school leaving certificate
6. Persons entitled to reside in Austria under the terms of the Austrian Act on Refugees’ Right of Residence in line with the Convention on Refugees’ Rights or under the terms of the Austrian Asylum Act.
Since you do not have to pay the tuition fee deposit of € 100, we kindly ask you to send an e-mail to bewerbung
∂fh-kufstein.ac.at after completing your online application, so that your application documents can be checked.
Proof: Administrative decision/identification stating refugee status pursuant to the provisions of the Geneva Convention or special asylum identity card (= Aufenthaltsberechtigungskarte)
For nationals of third countries who don’t fulfill any of the cited criteria, tuition fees per semester (plus membership fee for the Austrian Students’ Union (ÖH)) will be charged as follows:
- € 3,900 for bachelor degree programs
- € 4,900 for master degree programs
The submitted documents will be checked during the selection process.
Tuition fee deposit
Third-country applicants have to pay a tuition fee deposit of € 100 with their online application. The payment must be received in our bank account at the latest three days after the registration deadline for the desired entrance exam date. Otherwise we will not be able to process your application for the desired date. Applicants who apply for more than one program have to pay the deposit only once. Your application documents will be checked and processed as soon as we have received your payment. We will then inform you about the next steps in the application process.
The deposit will be credited against the tuition fees on commencement of studies. Should you not fulfill the admission requirements, fail to attend the entrance examination or decide not to take up the offer of a place, your deposit will be refunded, less bank charges and exchange rate differences.
Please note the scholarships that were set up by the FH Kufstein Tirol specifically for third countrys nationals:
- Development Grant FH Kufstein Tirol
- Equal Opportunities Scholarship for nationals of third countries (non-EU, non-EEA and non-Swiss nationals) for three degree programs
- FH-special scholarship for Germany-based third country nationals
You can also find details on the tuition fee in our FAQ.