Collection of data
2 questions 2 minutes
- How satisfied are you with this building? Please think about the building’s environment, the services and your workplace. Please enter your satisfaction on a scale from 1 [dissatisfied] to 10 [satisfied].
- What makes you particularly satisfied or unsatisfied? Please enter your opinion.
As well as for all other performed enquiries with myBuildingMessage, you are able to survey an event, the staff or a shopping area with 2 questions. You decide the wording of the question. The analysis is working in the background and provides you a first result from the first answered question on.
Multilingual & multi-platform capability
- The text recognition of myBuildingMessage is able to analyze multiple languages. Currently these are English and German.
Privacy & Security
Privacy is important to us. Therefore the design of myBuildingMessage doesn’t require any personal data. We don’t ask, nor do we store relevant data. The following data are required for the analysis and stored with each answer:
- start time and time taken of sending the survey’s answer: illustration of the history and changing satisfactions during the survey.
- input language: the semantic text analysis have to be able to access the appropriate language files to analyze the opinions entered.
- entering the satisfaction 1 [dissatisfied] to 10 [satisfied].
- entering the opinion
- myBuildingMessage doesn’t use any external tracker or analysis tool. All entered data is exclusively used for analyzing the user satisfaction in your building. Third parties are not involved, so a disclosure can’t take place. For the evaluation of scientific papers or benchmarks all entries are anonymous. Only semantic fields and none individual opinions are represented.
server located in Germany
You have the ability to delete discriminatory and unreasonable opinions (e.g. for the work council). In rare cases happens, that people are marked with their names or even discriminatory statements are entered. This is not the appreciation of myBuildingMessage and we have created a possibility to eliminate corresponding text elements automatically or you delete it manually. The work council has its own access to the analysis tool..