Occupational profiles of graduates
The graduates of the “Facility & Real Estate Management” master degree program are specialists who are much in demand in the following core industries::
- Construction, reconstruction, and building refurbishment
- Space management
- Property management and building operation
- Facility Services
- Energy, environment, and sustainability management
- Real-estate project development and building project activities
- Real estate valuation
- Marketing, utilization, and leasing
The internationally oriented facility manager develops concepts for a given facility, which are derived from the strategic requirements formulated by the facility’s owners (e.g., a company or organization). The facility manager relies on information management instruments and benchmarking tools to optimize the facility’s strategic operation to improve economic and competitive advantages.
In the role of a project developer, graduates of the FH Kufstein are capable of carrying out complex market and site analyses. Building on these analyses, the developer can produce viability calculations for high volume construction projects.
Also have a look at the student/graduate interviews.