The Institute for Energy, Facility & Real Estate Management focuses on the one hand on the collection, analysis and interpretation of real estate related data and on the other hand on the analysis and potential determination of renewable energies and the business fields of the energy & sustainability management.
This know-how is usesd in the following fileds of competencies:
- FM & REM process: Analysis of the Facility Management & Real Estate Management maturity level
- Lifecycle orientated Real Estate Development: Calculation & optimisation of life cycle costs & life cycle quality in the context of architecture competitions and real estate developments
- Real Estate Price: Analysis & interpretation of property prices andgeneration of real estate market ratings
- Behavioural Real Estate: Collection & analysis of user decisions & user behaviour in the context of real estates
- Housing: Investigation, analysis & optimisation of life cycle costs in the context of residential buildings
- Investigation of a local wind phenomenon: Wind measurements of typical mountain and valley winds in the Tyrolean and Bavarian alpine region for energetic potential determination
- Smart Meter - Research & Trends: Analysis of the use of smart meters for the digitalization of the energy sector and investigation of the connection of smart meters and smart home
- Building-integrated photovoltaics: Measurement methods and analysis of the integrated & innovative application form of building-integrated photovoltaic systems
- Energy & Cities: Collection, analysis & simulation of the future energy consumption in urban areas, cities and regions. Generation of master plans for future energy supply of cities and regions
- User Satisfaction: Collection, analysis and optimisation of user satisfaction in real estates
- Human - Building - Technology: Investigation, analysis and optimisation orf the interaction human - building - technology
- Health Care Real Estate: Analysis & optimisation of operation costs of non-standard real estates
Our research & Development Projects:
We appologise for not all projects presentated in English language.